BHEL Valves takes pleasure in welcoming its Partners to this web site. To access the data on the status of the orders and other detailed information, log into the site with the respective user ID and password.
First time users are requested to contact the
Executives in Marketing / Commercial / Purchase / Sub-Contracting department
to obtain the user ID and password.
BHEL High Pressure Boiler Plant Tiruchirappalli was established in '60s primarily for the manufacture of High Pressure Boilers. Today, the scope of operation has been expanded to include:
Valves Plant.Seamless Steel Tube Plant,
Welding Research Institute,
The Piping Center at Chennai and
The Industrial Valves Plant at Goindwal in Punjab
The Valves Plant is part of the Boiler Plant Complex and manufactures valves to the highest standards for a wide range of critical applications in the power industry and oil & gas sectors.
The Product range includes conventional
Globe and Non-Return Valves
Safety and Safety Relief Valves
Quick Closing Non-return Valves
Cold Reheat Line Non-return Valves
Forged Steel Valves,HP/LP Bypass System
Soot blowers, Wall Deslaggers
Water Level Gauges and Oilfield equipment such as Wellheads,X-mas Trees,Block Valves
and Mudline Suspension System besides Subsea Wellheads
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Bhel standard valve body is designed in accordance with ANSI b 16.34
- Bhel standard inside diameter accordance with ANSI b 16.34
- Bhel standard edge preparation accordance with ANSI b 16.34
- Tested and certified by Indian Boiler Regulation
- Flexibility in design & Assurance of material integrity
- Assurance of seat tightness at 94% of valve opening pressure at elevated pressure and/or tempurature condition
- Factory setting testing and inspection of each valve assures reliable product performance
- product manufactured and tested in accordance with stringent quality requirment assures each valve produced will consistently provide over pressure and reliable service.
|Customers and visitors may please NOTE that every effort is made to provide information that is accurate and reliable. However ERP / Valves Trichy do not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility of any kind, express or implied, for the completeness of the information. Furthermore, the information may change from time to time without any notice. Customers and visitors to this site are requested to confirm accuracy or completeness of the information presented with the departments concerned at BHEL Trichy, before proceeding to use them|